Paracetamol Infusion IP
COMPOSITION: Every vial comprises Paracetamol 1000mg
- Paracetamol displays analgesic action by marginal blockage of pain instinct generation. It yields antipyresis by hindering the hypothalamic heat-controlling centre. Its weak anti-inflammatory action is linked to restriction of prostaglandin synthesis in the CNS.
- Paracetamol Solution for Infusion is directed for the temporary cure of moderate pain, particularly after a surgery, and for the immediate treatment of fever, when direction by intravenous course is clinically acceptable by an exigent necessity to treat pain or hyperthermia and/or when other ways of supervision are not possible.
INDICATIONS: Mild to moderate fever and pain
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- To be sold only on retail on the recommendation of a Registered Medical Practitioner. The dose is as advised by the physician.
- Thermopan-IV Injection is only for the Intravenous use.
- Over dosage of Paracetamol may root serious harm to liver or allergic reactions (e.g., swelling) on the throat or face mouth, trouble in breathing, burning or rash.
- PRESENTATION: Vial of 1g (20ml Sterilised Water for Injection)
G Block, Community Centre Pvr, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India