Meropenem Injection IP
COMPOSITION: Each vial comprises Meropenem 1000mg
INTRODUCTION: Meropenem is a well-known carbapenem antibiotic for parenteral utilization, that is comparatively steady to human dehydropeptidase-1 (DHP-1). Meropenem applies bactericidal activity by hindering cell wall fusion by going into the cell wall of most gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria to touch penicillin-bindingâprotein (PBP) mark.
- Meroproc 1g is directed for treatment, in children and adults, of the below listed infections triggered by single or multiple bacteria delicate to Meropenem.
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Intra-abdominal Infections
- Pneumonias and Nosocomial pneumonias
- Gynaecological Infections, like pelvic inflammatory disease and endometritis.
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Empiric treatment, for supposed contagions in patients with febrile neutropenia, utilized as monotherapy or with anti-fungal or anti-viral agents.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- To be sold only on retail on the recommendation of a Registered Medical Practitioner. The dose is as advised by the physician. For intravenous use only.
- It is risky to use this preparation except in the accord with the medical advice.
PRESENTATION: Vial of 1g (20ml Sterilised Water for Injection)
G Block, Community Centre Pvr, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India