Each 5ml contains: Potassium citrate 1100mg, Vitamin B6 20mg and Magnesium citrate 375mg
- Potassium citrate and magnesium citrate solution when offered orally, the uptake of absorbed citrate yields an alkaline load.
- In addition to hovering urinary pH and citrate, it also upsurges urinary magnesium and potassium. In some patients, potassium citrate roots a temporary decrease in urinary calcium.
- These variations yield urine that is less beneficial to the crystallization of stone-forming salts (calcium phosphate, calcium oxalate, and uric acid). Augmented citrate in the urine, by mixing with calcium, declines calcium ion activity and therefore the permeation of calcium oxalate. Augmented magnesium in the urine, by mixing with oxalate declines the oxalate ion action and therefore the permeation of calcium oxalate. Magnesium and Citrate also constrains the impulsive nucleation of calcium phosphate (brushite) and calcium oxalate.
- The upsurge in urinary pH also drops calcium ion activity by growing calcium complexation to detached anions. The increase in urinary pH also upsurges the ionization of uric acid to additional soluble urate ion.
- Potassium citrate therapy does not modify the urinary permeation of calcium phosphate, as the result of augmented citrate complexation of calcium is differed by the increase in pH-dependent separation of phosphate. Calcium phosphate stones are more constant in alkaline urine.
- Pyridoxine is a known co-factor of the Alanine-Glyoxylate-Transaminase (AGT) enzyme. Pyridoxine upsurges the action of the enzyme AGT, therefore glyoxylate is transformed to glycine rather than oxalate, which declines the urinary oxalate level.
INDICATIONS: Calcium oxalate nephrolithiasis and also uric acid lithiasis with or without calcium stones.
Renal tubular acidosis along with calcium stones.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION: To be sold only on retail on the recommendation of a Registered Medical Practitioner. The dose is as advised by the physician.
PRESENTATION: Pet Bottle of 100ml
G Block, Community Centre Pvr, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India