Calcium Aspartate Vitamin K2 7 Folic Acid Tablets
Each tablet comprises: Calcium aspartate 1120mg, Magnesium 40mg, Vitamin D3 250IU, Zinc 7.5mg, Manganese 1.8mg, Vitamin K2 7 90mcg & Folic acid 5mg
INTRODUCTION; Two of the most important health complications related to aging â osteoporosis and joint degeneration â may both be occured, in part, by calcium and/or magnesium shortage. This upsurge the danger of development of osteoporosis and also the risk of bone fractures.
- Calcium is required to develop healthy, strong bones and teeth, as well as for keeping thyroid function, muscle contraction and nerve transmission. Magnesium is compulsory for appropriate absorption of calcium, and together, they are the two of the most significant minerals required for our existence. Further to their significant roles in bone and muscle health, magnesium and calcium work together in various other procedures in the body.
- Calcium: Calcium is the most plentiful mineral in the body and is essential for making and keeping healthy bones and teeth and safeguarding good muscle contraction and nerve transmission. Calcium also syndicates with bile and fat in the intestine to make a valuable cleansing agent that permits from the colon with the stool, aiding to prevent and release constipation.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is accountable for hundreds of tasks in the body. It aids the muscles to relax and decreases muscle spasms and cramping. Sleep quality is often enhanced with magnesium supplementation, and an unfair calcium-magnesium ratio is often existing in individuals with thyroid ailments. The suggested ratio of calcium to magnesium is 2:1.
- Zinc: Also a significant mineral for ideal health, zinc is an indispensable constituent of all body tissues, body secretions and organs. It is discovered in high concentrations in the liver, kidneys, retina, the prostate gland in men and reproductive fluids. It plays a role in nearly all biochemical pathways and physiological procedures, and is vital for the upkeep of optimum bone density. One of the primary signs of zinc deficiency is a weakened sense of taste and smell.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D assists the body absorb calcium correctly from the intestinal tract, which is vital to bone mineralization and bone health. Devoid of vitamin D, bones become brittle, thin, soft, or distorted. It is also an imperative component in upholding healthy immune system task.
- Vitamin K2 7: Aids surge the bone building procedure and cut the bone loss procedure.
- Stress Fractures
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Osteopenia & Osteoporosis
- Hypocalcemic Tetany
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION: The dosage is as approved by the physician.
PRESENTATION: 10 strips each of 10 tablets in a carton
G Block, Community Centre Pvr, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India